Book Title: Spiral
Author: Zara Cox
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: June 24, 2014
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
Zara Cox has been writing for almost twenty-five years but it wasn't until seven years ago that she decided to share her love of writing sexy, gritty stories with anyone but her close family (the over 18s anyway!). The Indigo Lounge Series is Zara's next step in her erotic romance writing journey and she loves to hear from her readers.
Facebook Goodreads Twitter Instagram
I’m keeping you… Leia wasn’t sure whether to be shocked or pleased at the outcome of acting out on that crazy instinct. The shock of finally having Noah King’s mouth on hers had been beyond explosive. So she’d bitten him. She’d bitten him! She stared at the red spot on his finger and watched, mesmerized as he brought it to his mouth and licked it off. “God, I’m so sorry. I’m not sure what came over—” He stopped her words with a forefinger on her mouth. “This time, I’ll take care of it. Next time you lick it off.” She gasped at the vivid imagery and his finger moved to the side of her mouth. Tracing. Exploring. “I… There won’t be a next time.” “Yes, there will,” he drawled. His tongue snuck out and soothed the tiny cut on his lower lip. Savored it. The intensely sensual action spiked fire between her legs. Her panties grew damper, her clit throbbing incessantly against the seam of her leather pants. She moved in the seat, desperate to alleviate the discomfort. His gaze dropped between her legs and darted back to her face. “You’ll bite me whenever I tell you to. And I’ll bite you right there, between your legs.” “I’m not a biter,” she said in a rush. “You’ve just proved otherwise. You’ve made me so hard I can’t see straight.” Another blush threatened but she forced it away through sheer strength of will. She was done blushing in front of this man. Her stupid blushes had nearly made him walk away. The recollection hollowed out her stomach, the way it had ten minutes ago when she feared he would. His finger traced her lower lip and brought her attention back to him. He watched her with such intensity, his gaze compelling her as his finger slipped into her mouth. The soft pad caressed her lower front teeth as if testing their sharpness. He reached her left incisor and pressed down. Leia squirmed. “What are you doing?” “Nothing you’re not enjoying.” She shook her head but the feeling of his finger lazily exploring her mouth was like nothing she’d felt before. “You want me to stop?” She moaned. “Words, baby. Use words.” He pressed again and she saw his pupils dilate. “Tell me what you’re thinking. Do you like what I’m doing?” Such a simple thing, nowhere near indecent or decadent. And yet it felt so erotic, her sex clenched and unclenched with sharp, hungry need. “Yes.” He smiled and removed his finger but not before he circled her lips with its wet tip. “The first rule is vocalization. Whatever you’re feeling, you say it. I don’t want to have to guess what’s going on in your head. Agreed?”
- I'm British but am often mistaken for an American.
- I'm a HUGE Formula 1 Fan. As in DIE-HARD ADDICT!
- I once spoke to Gary Barlow (lead singer of TAKE THAT) on the phone!
- I write in bed (where I get my best ideas!)
- I'm painfully shy and often cover it with talking too much!!
- The No.1 thing on my bucket list is to tandem sky-dive attached to a super-hot guy (what a better way to plummet to my death?).
- I read three or four books at the same time and often have books scattered throughout my house so I always have reading material to hand.
- My husband thinks I'm afraid of spiders. I choose to let him believe that.
- I'm obsessive about my book boyfriends, especially the one I write!!
- In another life, I'd love to be an inventor of sex gadgets. Or a racing driver!
a Rafflecopter giveaway